The other day I posted 13 excuse notes received by teachers.
Here are a few more:
1. Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his fathers fault.
2. Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.
3. Sally won’t be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
4. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.
5. Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.
6. Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.