Here are 13 excuse notes teachers have received from parents….believe it or not. The spelling and wording are exact from the notes themselves.
1. My son is under a doctors care and should not take PE today. Please execute him.
2. Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
3. Dear School: Please ekscuse John from being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 31, and also 33.
4. Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
5. Please excuse Roland from PE for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
6. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
7. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
8. Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
9. Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
10. Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
11. Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (diahre) (dyrea) (direathe) the shits…[words in the parentheses were crossed out].
12. Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his boots leak.
13. Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
Thursday Thirteen rocks. Visit the hub to join in.